By Sarah Reinecke, Senior Director, Brand Marketing
One of the things I love about Pop-Tarts is their variety of flavors and colors.
Pop-Tarts Chocolate Fudge, Pop-Tarts Unfrosted Blueberry, Pop-Tarts Pumpkin Pie. Pop-Tarts with sprinkles and fun drizzle.
When I unwrap the foil and see these edible pieces of art, it’s hard not to smile and know I’m in for a few moments of pure bliss.
Pop-Tarts and United Way believe we need more of this type of feeling in the world, so we’re inviting you to help us create it with our Unwrap the Future program.
As part of our commitment to creating Better Days for 3 billion people by the end of 2030, we’re joining our longtime partner United Way in giving away $2,500 microgrants to 20 people who tell us how their idea would bring about real change in their community. Written story, video, illustration – it doesn’t matter. We just want to unwrap your creativity and help bring your idea, energy, and passion for your community to life.
The program runs until Dec. 31 and we’ll announce the winners as they are chosen.
Why can’t it be you?
All you have to do is make sure your application addresses these questions:
- What’s the issue or problem you’d like to help address in your community?
- What’s your BIG IDEA to help address the issue?
- When would your project take place?
- Who will you partner with to help succeed (i.e., your local United Way, a local non-profit, your school or church)
- How will you know the project has been a success?
We can’t wait to see how you’ll unwrap the future!